Mildred Ervin, right, the widow of Burton Ervin, is comforted by Becky Sullivan, executive director of the Fayette County Chamber of Commerce/New River Gorge CVB, on Saturday, as a sign honoring Burton’s memory was unveiled in Oak Hill.
U.S. Sen. Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., sat down across the table Friday, July 15 from representatives of a new Fayette County business, one …
U.S. Senators Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), members of the Senate Appropriations Committee, this week announced $3…
CHARLESTON — The Select Committee on PEIA, Seniors and Long Term Care, on Sunday, once again heard testimony from PEIA Interim Director and Ch…
Editor’s note: The following article was originally printed in Mountain State Spotlight.
Editor’s note: This article was originally published in Mountain State Spotlight.
It’s been a well-beaten path to conference affiliation for teams like Greenbrier East, Oak H…
MORGANTOWN — The West Virginia Division of Natural Resources is now accepting applications t…
This Week's Circulars
- Oak Hill couple to celebrate golden anniversary
- Four constitutional amendments to face WV voters
- First day of football
- Community calendar
- Fayette duo preps for DWTS twirl
- Tips to help identify West Virginia wildlife
- Coalfield Conference: Class AAA is reopened for business
- U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski, three others killed in wreck near Nappanee
- Capito gets first-hand look at new Fayette business