GLEN JEAN — The New River Gorge National Park and Preserve has added 45 acres of land to the area designated as a preserve.
Filing for Fayetteville municipal office is ongoing through Jan. 28, according to Recorder Zenda Vance.
This Week's Circulars
- McGinnis resigns OHHS softball job
- We are having the wrong conversation about education
- FYBL Week 2 results listed
- Trio gets WVU Tech HOF nod
- Mount Hope league under way in 2023
- Valley squads top Richwood; Trail girls go 2-1
- NRGNPP adds 45 acres of preserve land
- Fatal city fire claims one
- SNAP emergency allotments end in March
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.