The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
- Ansted man hit with drug charges
- Indiana duo charged in Fayette
- Summer P-EBT plans announced for West Virginia families
- This week in West Virginia history
- Try This West Virginia Fayette County Minigrant Projects
- Police briefs
- Fayette County Park to host Try This state conference
- West Virginia lawmakers prepare to draw the map that will determine their political futures
- Nature festival planned in Fayetteville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.