The Brookfield Renewable tunnel inspection project at the Hawks Nest Dam and Tunnel has allowed the area known as “The Dries” to experience the full flow of the New River this fall, as a normal rush of nearly 10,000 cfs (cubic feet per second) of water that would normally go into the tunnel has been diverted downstream below the dam, creating rare opportunities for kayakers in the area.
As featured on
- Animal cruelty charges lodged
- Pax man faces several sex-related charges
- Oak Hill native Toney gets first career PBA victory
- West Virginia AC raising funds for New Roots Community Farm
- FCSD searches for stolen truck
- This week in West Virginia history
- Winter Wonderland display to light up Dec. 1
- Why is Gauley Bridge Elementary great?
- Belcher shakes interim title, named NRGRDA director
- Commission nixes early start to revisiting comprehensive plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.